2010-02-12

-Valentine's Day-



I just realize that Valentine's Day is coming soon ^^ 

I've been celebrate alone or with single friends for 4 year since broke up with my 1st boyfriend when i was 17 years old. ( Well, I'm 22 now and going to be 23 this year  >.<)  But you guys do not have to worry about me because I really enjoy my single life at the moment. 

Because I have a lot of many activities and many friends, so I felt a little bit lonely sometimes when i had nothing to do. It's quite difficult for me to have free weekend for myself because many friends always need me. So I can say that my life is quite busy but i really enjoy with that ^^

"Just enjoy every step of your life"

and

"Happy Valentine's Day for all of you!!!"


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you can say that again!

    Valentine's day is not that important when you don't have boyfriend but many friends around.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my comment on your blog
    but it's ok now
    i'll comment it again

    Did you sad in valentine's day?
    If some day you feel sad
    I stay beside you.

    Tell me if you want to say
    Cry to me if you want to cry
    Hug me if you feel cold

    I'm not a good person
    I'm not a good friend
    I'm not not not...
    But I Love you.^^

    ReplyDelete